This is actually for the children of under 6 who have no scope to go primary school as government provision , they are basically eligible for this school. We are calling school but playing in enjoyment environment and alphabetic knowledge is the main theme .
Objective: To increase literacy rate up to reasonable percentage, as education is the
key components to create a better nation and to create interest of education among the poor children for enrolling to local primary school.
Result: Till now 10710 numbers of students get opportunity to enroll in local primary school.
- To teach through playing method and teaching kits distribution
- Opportunity of joyful environment for the children
- Joyful teaching pedagogy by a skilled teacher
- To increase interest on education to the poor and vulnerable community
- CMC / Parents meeting
- Facilitate to enroll in Primary school by the active initiative of CMC
Note: From 1996, through this program we are continuing awareness and interest on education through different joyful and child friendly pedagogy. Each school is conducted by a local skilled teacher and 35 students are continuing their education in this year students are continuing their education in this year in a class. Principle of this initiative is end of the each year PHALS facilitates to enroll the student in nearest primary school by the active support of CMC as a prime responsibility.
Location: Cox’s Bazaar district both urban and rural areas.